(As fun as they are, I’ve said before that I don’t want my blog to just turn into a bunch of lists…but it’s crazy how the weeks fly by! This week will hopefully be quieter than the last several so I’m hoping to finish a couple of the posts I have sitting in my drafts…but we’ll see what happens…)
146. Homemade chicken tortilla soup.
147. A sunlit hike over lake-side hills.
148. Going out to pizza with my parents.
149. Seeing Cedar interact with his grandparents so well.
150. A non-nursing-compatible dress turned into a new skirt.
151. Turning ten gallons of our summer garden tomatoes into ready-to-eat cans of meaty spaghetti sauce.
152. Little boy clothes buy-one-get-one-free at the local used children’s clothing store.
153. Finding a lovely maternity sweater and a pair of denim maternity capris at aforementioned store.
154. Little girl baby clothes (and no, this is not a hint about the gender of our coming little one…we’re waiting to be surprised…I just have a stash of little girl clothes in case we need them).
155. Being able to communicate more and more with Cedar.
156. Half gallon wide mouth jars.
157. Sourdough cinnamon rolls…so yummy!
158. Jars of raw honey.
159. Clean floors.
160. A re-arranged library.
161. Homemade clam chowder and sourdough biscuits.
162. Sauteed brussel sprouts.
163. Reading my husband’s excellent blog posts.
164. Snow falling in sunshine.
165. Canned wild salmon with leftover curry sauce.
167. Crisp, juicy red grapes.
168. Little boy toys all over the living room.
169. Watching Cedar learn and grow more every day.
170. Blue skies.
171. New free music – Andrew Peterson’s “The Far Country”…very encouraging and full of Lewis and Tolkien references.
172. Aaron finding me a nice copy of “Brideshead Revisited” at the local used bookstore…a book which I’ve wanted to read for a long time.
173. Reading about our new baby’s development week by week…truly amazing.
174. Armenian flatbread crackers with Trader Joe’s Eggplant Garlic spread.
175. My jar shelf.