217. The smell of my homemade all-purpose cleaner – water, lavender Dr. Bronner’s and lemon essential oil.
218. Playing on the trampoline with Cedar and soaking up the sunshine.
219. The little boy belly laughs that come from hitting the ticklish spot exactly.
220. Hanging diaper laundry outside in the sunshine.
221. Cedar “helping” me pot the pansies for our front porch.
222. Getting my planter of lilies-of-the-valley ready for spring.
223. Winning the Lilla Rose giveaway.
224. The feel of bare feet on damp earth.
225. The late afternoon sunlight causing a barely blooming tree to glow the palest pink.
226. Cedar “helping” me peel garlic.
227. Steel-cut oatmeal with blueberries and honey.
228. Toddler fascination with pockets.
229. Cedar “talking” up a storm.
230. How cookbooks are so heavy when you’re only a year old.
231. Washing the birthing pool.
232. Getting out all the infant clothes and filling the new baby’s drawer.
233. Getting together everything for the birthing kit.
234. Cedar nursing to sleep.
235. Cleaning with essential oils.
236. Spring-scented candles.
238. “Dancing in the Minefields” by Andrew Peterson.
239. The peach tree outside our front window starting to bloom pink.
240. Yummy homemade water kefir (i.e. cheap probiotics!).
241. Fresh strawberries.
242. Talking with other moms.
243. Very comfy maternity capris.
244. Sister time.
245. Unexpected roses from my darling.
246. A quiet morning while Cedar sleeps in…which he desperately needed.
247. Sitting outside Jamba Juice with my sisters, sharing what God has taught us in the past couple years.
248. Mangoes, lemons, garlic and strawberries all very on sale.
249. Finally being able to wear a new short-sleeved maternity shirt that I bought over the winter.
250. Feeling cute in said shirt.