421. Cedar dancing whenever he hears music or a beat of any kind (or even when he doesn’t!).
422. Cedar walking around the living room, pulling his little stuffed horse behind him.
423. Cuddling on the couch with my little boy and both enjoying looking at the new copy of National Geographic.
424. Contractions petering out on the day that Aaron had to be away all day.
425. Tri-tip, black bean and cheddar burritos.
426. My lilies-of-the-valley getting buds.
427. Pink tulips in a mason jar…a surprise from my sweet husband.
428. A beautiful evening’s walk.
429. The ever-changing colours of clouds at sunset.
430. Soaking in a hot bath to help with some of the pregnancy aches and pains.
431. A chocolate malt…made by my sweetheart…brought to me in the bathtub.
432. Aaron taking Cedar to work outside with him so I could rest.
433. Cedar learning how to do thumbs up and doing it often throughout dinner.
434. The simplicity of spaghetti with home-canned sauce…so thankful my guys love such an easy meal.
435. The little post-dinner bread-thief, stealing the last bit of bread off the table while Mommy wasn’t looking.
436. The Magic Cabin catalog – and how much Cedar loves looking at it.
437. Hearing about a friend’s 35-minute labour and birth.
438. Sleeping in a bit because Aaron got up with Cedar.
439. Smoked paprika.
440. Hearing my husband speak at a local gathering of believers.
441. Singing “See, What a Morning”.
442. Good conversations.
443. My amazing husband who holds his wife while she’s crying for absolutely no reason (other than hormones!).
444. Cedar saying “All done, Dad” of his own accord.
445. A rainy Resurrection morning.
446. My wonderful husband making an Easter breakfast of muffins and smoothies (and cleaning the kitchen afterward).
447. Listening to Cedar and Aaron play and talk in the living room while I laid down and timed contractions.
448. Learning to trust the Father’s perfect timing when the contractions petered out yet again.
449. A delicious Easter meal with my in-laws and friends.
451. Chocolate-dipped strawberries and whipped cream.
452. Clean bedding.
453. Egg salad.
454. Sprouted toast smothered in butter.
455. The myriad shades of green proclaiming the coming of spring.